Thursday, September 07, 2006

"Experiment" Update #1

Okay. Here's what I've gotten so far:

Date script listed on InkTip: August 19, 2006
Number of requests for screenplay - ZERO
Number of views: August 19 - 3
August 20 - 4
August 21 - 5
August 22 - 3
August 23 thru September 7 - NADA; ZILCH; ZIP; NOT-A-ONE

Normally I'd drown my bitterness and sorrow in a tall glass of something highly alcoholic, but I 1) knew this would be an experiment, and 2) also know that toward the end of Summer NOBODY is at home in Hollywood.

Besides, I just stumbled upon (yet) another way to market my piece: it's vivid, colorful, straight to the point, shouldn't be overlooked by those "front-office" people, and - best of all - it's practically FREE!

Huh?!

Have you ever heard of those "free" business cards they sell online? I'm sure you have. Well, they're offering the same deal on postcards now. Big, beautiful, colorful ones that catch the eye. I like this idea because it's different. In this town different is good.

I also like it because it's free. I love anything free.

For just the price of postage, I'll be sending my story idea in a totally unique way.

As with the InkTip listing, I'll keep you posted.

No pun intended.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home