Saturday, August 19, 2006

My $50 Experiment

Okay. I admit it. I'm frustrated. No, not THAT kind of frustrated, thank you very much. Frustrated in the "I've had my worm out there forever, but the fish aren't biting" kind of way.

So, I decided to bite the bullet and part with a bit of cash. $50 to be exact.

The target? InkTip.

The bait? My family feature, "A Ghost of a Chance".

The goal? A sale, duh!

Will it happen? Only God knows.

But I figure it's like the old joke:

Saul wants to win the lottery - badly. So Saul pleads with God.

"Dear Lord, PLEASE let me win the lottery this week!"
Each and every week, Saul give the same plea,
"Dear Lord, PLEASE let me win the lottery this week!"
One day, just after Saul utters his usual plea, he hears the booming voice of God.
"Saul, do you want to win this week's lottery?"
"Yes, Dear Lord, YES!", Saul cries.
"Then do me a favor." says God
"Anything. What is it?", asks Saul
"Buy a ticket!"

I'll keep you all updated on my progress.

2 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Blogger Good Dog said...

Cathy,

Best of luck with "A Ghost of a Chance".

Paul

 
At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I joined Inktip the same day as you so good luck. No bites on mine but the logline was looked at a few times

 

Post a Comment

<< Home