Tuesday, September 12, 2006

It's Schnau, or Never

I did it. I just couldn't leave it alone. It's like eating potato chips; I just couldn't stop at one.

His name is Bandit. He's a Miniature Schnauzer that I located (on of all places) Craig's List!

He's small -- much smaller that my other Mini (Barkley), and is black and white with great markings. Barkley is all black, and therefore frequently mistaken for a Scottish Terrier.

My hubby wasn't too terribly thrilled at the aspect of us aquiring yet another animal. With this latest addition, we now have two dogs, two parakeets, one "slider" turtle, and one guinea pig. That, on top of the four humans that reside here.

Our is quite the menagerie.

Between all the feedings, cage and terrarium cleanings, and grooming, I'm ATTEMPTING to get some actual writing into my day.

It ain't easy.

But it is fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home