Monday, January 15, 2007

Major Milestone Dead Ahead!

So. As difficult as it is to believe, I will be turning 50 at the end of July.

I know, I know...I SO don't look it! Thank you. I hear it all the time. However, it is perfectly true, and to celebrate (or, inebriate - take your pick), I'm going to throw myself a birthday party, thankyouverymuch.

That's the easy part. The difficulty lies in deciding what kind of party to hold. I mean, let's face it, I don't think I'll be passing through here again any time soon, so I want to pull out all the stops. I want something memorable. Cupcakes and punch just won't cut it.

So, I started collecting ideas for the theme of my party. To date, I've come up with only two:

1. Hollywood Red Carpet
2. "50" of Everything

Obviously, I need help. A lot of it. Now.

And, here's where you all come in. Since none of you know me (or my quirks), I want to hear what you think I should to to make this celebration a huge success. Anything goes...uh, except group nude baying at the moon, of course!

1 Comments:

At 5:05 AM, Blogger Beverly said...

Happened across your blog by accident. I'll be turning 50 in September. I'm planning to take charge of that event myself as well. Since I'm not fond of birthdays in general and can't stand the thought of a typical 50th with the tired jokes and boring party shop junk I figure this requires my own quirky creativity. I think your 50th birthday party should make a statement about you. I want it to be unlike anything that's been done before. Good Luck on your party... hope it's fabulous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home