Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Hello, My name is _______

Wow. Cool. My own blog.

My very own personal diary that every person in the world has access to!

Whodathunkit?

Since I'm still a recovering typewriter-to-computer kinda gal, I'm asking - in advance - to forgive any errors that will most certainly occur.

Okay, so just who the hell am I, anyway? Here are some facts about me:

1. My name is Cathy Krasnianski
2. I live in California with (1) husband, (2) kids, (1) dog, (1) turtle, and (1) tadpole.
3. I "retired" from being a travel agent two and a half years ago (told 'em to fuck off is more like it), in order to write full time.
4. I write - screenplays. Lots and lots of screenplays. So if you think that type of writing is beneath you, I'd suggest you get out of here while you can, because that's what we're gonna be talking about. A lot.
5. I have sold one screenplay, so far. And, so far, it has yet to be made.
6. I have many vices; only a couple of which I'm willing to divulge here. More on those later on...
7. My birth sign is Leo (for those of you into that sort of thing), and my birthday is coming up, so feel free to buy me something!

And, finally, why did I start this blog? Excellent question. Probably, because I could.

So there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home